What do I do if I have forgot my token at home?

Published on: June 24, 2014

If a token has been temporarily misplaced or forgotten it is treated no different than a lost eToken. It must be reported immediately to your Department Administrator so that it may be replaced, while the forgotten is to be revoked.  Once found the old eToken is to be returned to the administrator so that it may be used at a later date.