I have just been issued my new eToken, what’s next?
Published on: June 24, 2014
When you first receive an eToken, or when you get your old one replaced, you must select an eToken password. Here are the instructions to do so:
- Connect your eToken
- Open Safenet Authentication client
- Select ‘Change Token Password’
- Enter default password
- Enter new password – must be a minimum of six characters and contain at least three of the following: a number, a lowercase, an uppercase, and/or a symbol
- Once password strength reaches 100%, select ‘OK’
- New password is set and the eToken is ready for use
Need more help with eToken password setup?