Procedures, Standards, and Guidelines
Published on: June 13, 2018
- Working within the Information Security Policy develop standards, best practices and guidelines that the community can leverage to enhance our security posture
- Coordinate with units to help guide local Information Security Plans to ensure consistency and coverage.
- Ensure coordination and alignment with other working groups.
- This mandate is extremely broad and the group should initially focus on high value initiatives that are easy to implement
- Initial priorities could include such things as encryption, vulnerability scanning, patching….