What if I want to change my password, but have not forgotten my current password?
Published on: September 11, 2015
Users who wish to voluntarily change their password may go to the UTORid Account Management page at https://www.utorid.utoronto.ca/ . Please note that users will need to know their existing password to change it with this tool.
- Go to the UTORid page https://www.utorid.utoronto.ca/
- Click on the “Change your password” link under the Account Management section
- Input your UTORid and existing password
- Click “Authenticate”
- Scroll down to the Password section and create a new password according to the instructions
- Click “Submit the modification request”