Microsoft webinars for remote learning and teaching
Published on: April 6, 2020
During April 2020, Microsoft offered a free, five-part webinar series to support teaching and learning environments as they shifted to remote delivery of content and course material. The series is called Unleashing Collaborative Learning in Flexible Environments with Microsoft Teams and each episode is now available on-demand.
The collection of 60-minute episodes explore a variety of topics:
- Designing active & applied learning (aired April 2)
- Essential Facilitation (aired April 7)
- Designing Assessment Methods (aired April 9)
- Overcoming Barriers (aired April 14)
- Bridging the distance (aired April 16)
Check out the entire series here.